Kids Sewing Classes
Afternoon classes are available during the school year (September through May) for girls and boys ages 7 and up.
All kids classes meet once a week and are 1 hour long
There will be only four students per class, with each child working at their own pace.
I am using the Kids Can Sew® curriculum, a learning focused curriculum for children ages 7 and older.
- Clothing and craft projects.
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions so your child will learn how to read & interpret instructions
- Full Color Instructions
- Fun & Educational
- Individualized Learning
- Promotes STEM Skills and Thinking
- Teaches & Reinforces the Fundamentals of Sewing
- Helps with creativity, reading, math, comprehension and MORE
- Written & Illustrated JUST for kids!
2:20 to 3:20pm
3:25 to 4:25pm
4:30 to 5:30pm
To reserve a spot in one of the classes, please call 207-676-9561 or text 207-209-4881