Kids Sewing Classes
Afternoon classes are available during the school year (September through June) for girls and boys ages 10 and up.
All kids classes meet once a week and are 1 hour long, check my calendar page for class dates and times.
There will be only four students per class, with each child working at their own pace.
I am using the Martha Pullen Beginning Sewing curriculum, a learning focused curriculum for children and adults.
Each student will work through their own binder which includes full size patterns and illustrated instructions including:
- Clothing and craft projects.
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions so your child will learn how to read & interpret instructions
- Fun & Educational
- Individualized Learning
- Promotes STEM Skills and Thinking
- Teaches & Reinforces the Fundamentals of Sewing
- Helps with creativity, reading, math, comprehension and MORE
- Written & Illustrated JUST for the beginning sewer!
Fall 2020 Class Hours are now listed on the calendar page.
There is a $45 registration fee due at sign-up which will cover the cost of the student’s binder.
Each binder includes 6 to 8 projects.
Select your Tuition from the following options:
Three Tuition plans.
- Basic Tuition – $65/month
- Students use classroom machines and tools but provide their own materials including fabric, thread, elastic, ribbons, interfacing, batting, etc..
- Basic Plus Tuition – $80/month
- Students still get to shop for their own fabric & trims but can freely use zippers, buttons, ribbons, interfacing, elastic, batting, & thread on their projects in class.
- Full Tuition – $95/month.
- Everything needed for course projects will be provided, including fabric and trims.
To reserve a spot in one of the classes, please call 207-676-9561 or text 207-209-4881