Kids Sewing Classes
Afternoon classes are available during the school year (September through June) for girls and boys ages 7 and up.
All kids classes meet once a week and are 1 hour long
There will be only four students per class, with each child working at their own pace.
I am using the Martha Pullen Beginning Sewing curriculum, a learning focused curriculum for children and adults.
Each student will work through their own binder which includes full size patterns and illustrated instructions including:
- Clothing and craft projects.
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions so your child will learn how to read & interpret instructions
- Fun & Educational
- Individualized Learning
- Promotes STEM Skills and Thinking
- Teaches & Reinforces the Fundamentals of Sewing
- Helps with creativity, reading, math, comprehension and MORE
- Written & Illustrated JUST for the beginning sewer!
Fall 2020 Class Hours:
To be announced.
There is a $45 registration fee due at sign-up which will cover the cost of the student’s binder.
Each binder includes 6 to 8 projects.
Tuition is $65/month
To reserve a spot in one of the classes, please call 207-676-9561 or text 207-209-4881