Kids Sewing Classes
Afternoon classes are available during the school year (September through May) for girls and boys ages 7 and up.
All kids classes meet once a week and are 1 hour long
There will be only four students per class, with each child working at their own pace.
I am using the Kids Can Sew® curriculum, a learning focused curriculum for children ages 7 and older.
- Clothing and craft projects.
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions so your child will learn how to read & interpret instructions
- Full Color Instructions
- Fun & Educational
- Individualized Learning
- Promotes STEM Skills and Thinking
- Teaches & Reinforces the Fundamentals of Sewing
- Helps with creativity, reading, math, comprehension and MORE
- Written & Illustrated JUST for kids!
Fall 2019 Class Hours:
1:00 to 2:00pm (Homeschool Class)
3:30 to 4:30pm (has openings)
4:45 to 5:45pm (only 2 spots left in this class)
There is a $45 registration fee due at sign-up which will cover the cost of the student’s first book.
Each book includes 8 to 10 projects.
Tuition is $65/month
To reserve a spot in one of the classes, please call 207-676-9561 or text 207-209-4881